Ubuntu (Zulu pronunciation: [ùɓúntʼù]) is a Nguni Bantu term meaning “humanity”. It is often also translated as “humanity towards others”, but is often used in a more philosophical sense to mean “the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity”. In Southern Africa, it has come to be used as a term for a kind of humanist philosophy, ethic, or ideology, (source; Wikipedia)
Before you subscribe, there are two very important things to know…
The Parallax Report is NOT FOR YOU, if you are seeking:
- To make money without effort or risk.
- A hot-stock-tip rag.
- A get-rich-quick program.
- A service built on bogus claims and promises.
- Some “mystery system” for trading options/futures/forex etc.
- A publishing platform that snags your interest with stupid, ethically insulting headlines of imminent doom, or 5000% returns.